The first line of support and first aid during the School Day for our students, faculty and visitors to campus.
Optimal learning requires good physical & mental well being. The Wellness Centre provides individualized quality health care for students requiring immediate care. In addition, the Wellness Centre supports health education and promotes a healthy lifestyle for students, staff and families. Some of the core services of the Health Center are:
- To provide immediate treatment for illness or injuries that occur during the school day.
- To support our outdoor education department, ensuring the highest standards of health and safety on school trips.
- To develop and implement emergency response plans for all children with moderate/ severe allergies and medical concerns
- To act as a resource for staff, parents and students
- To provide individual health counseling to service emotional and physical health needs and refer to appropriate professional community resources as needed
- To evaluate and monitor communicable diseases
- To conduct health related classroom instruction
- To provide educational and promotional activities for healthy lifestyles of our students and staff