Mission, Vision & Values
As an International Baccalaureate (IB) World School, International School Ho Chi Minh City (ISHCMC) constructs a culture of achievement in an environment where students are energized, engaged and empowered to become active participants in their communities.
ISHCMC’s aim is to be widely recognized as a school that nurtures a creative and collaborative learning environment; one in which students and teachers seek to achieve beyond their goals, flourish as individuals, display compassion, embrace challenges, take principled action on local and global issues and enjoy being part of their community.
At ISHCMC we value:
- Individual learners
- Creative and inquiring thinkers
- Learning beyond the classroom
- International mindedness
- Reflection and goal setting
- Collaboration and connectivity
- Environmental sustainability
- Healthy and mindful choices
- Honest and principled actions