Cognita Schools Group
International School Ho Chi Minh City (ISHCMC) is part of Cognita, a global leader in independent education that is committed to enriching the lives of children to achieve more than they believe they can.
The group was founded in the United Kingdom in 2004, and now the Cognita family includes over 65 schools worldwide. Thanks to the efforts of our talented educators and support staff, we have helped thousands of students achieve beyond expectation.With the most diverse portfolio of schools in the world, Cognita draws upon our international breadth and the wide-ranging expertise of our educators to share best practice and raise standards across our group. At the same time, we value and respect the individuality of our schools. Each one retains its own unique ethos with curricula and programs tailored to the needs of the parents and children they serve.
What to expect from a Cognita School?
- We strive to challenge all children to realise their full potential in all fields of endeavor.
- We foster best practice in every aspect of our schools’ provision.
- We support and monitor teacher performance, investing in regular and appropriate staff training and development.
- We encourage open and effective communication between our schools and our parents.
- We promote and preserve the unique character and identity of each school.
- Our duty of care to our students is paramount, and we are committed to maintaining the highest standards of safeguarding and child safety, without compromise.